Let’s say you’ve avoided the dentist for several years. Some minor underlying health issues have now bloomed into serious problems, including tooth loss, misalignment, severe stains, or other problems. Even if the problems with your smile seem daunting, remember that we can completely reconstruct your smile. Would you like to learn more about our full mouth reconstructions?
Try Our Quiz on Full Mouth Reconstruction
- True or False: Your reconstruction could be conservative or extensive.
- True or False: We can replace missing teeth.
- True or False: Our team can repair damaged teeth.
- True or False: We take your smile’s esthetics into account.
- True. Treatment begins with an exam. We will use digital x-rays, intraoral cameras, and more to assess the factors behind your smile issues. We can then understand what underlying issues may require treatment and procedures will be necessary to transform your smile. As a result, your reconstruction can potentially be conservative or may need to be more extensive.
- True. Should you be missing one or more teeth, we can help! As part of your treatment, we can place a dental bridge or even a full or partial denture. Dental implants provide decades of tooth replacement and a lifelike appearance, and we can use them to replace one tooth or secure a prosthetic.
- True. We can use restorations, including fillings, crowns, inlays, and onlays, to address decay and infection, or to lengthen worn down teeth or repair broken teeth.
- True. We can use professional teeth whitening to repair teeth, bonding and contouring to reshape teeth, or a veneer to completely transform a tooth’s appearance. If you have any questions about a full mouth reconstruction then please contact our office today.
ABOUT YOUR EVANSTON, IL, COSMETIC DENTIST:
Dr. Brent Engelberg and our highly-skilled team proudly serve patients and their families from Arlington Heights, IL, and all surrounding communities, including: Northbrook, Deerfield, Highland Park, Wilmette, Winnetka, Glencoe, Vernon Hills, Lincolnshire, Libertyville, Skokie, Evanston, Palatine, Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Rolling Meadows, and the Northern and Northwest Chicago Suburbs. To learn more, schedule a consultation online, or call our office today at 847-259-8030.